My name I Maria and I have three girls that have taken dance at Main Street Dance for the past year. My two youngest take the tap/ballet combo class and my older daughter takes tap/hip hop. I was looking for a place to send the girls for dance and had looked into a couple of places. A friend of mine suggested Main Street Dance and after my first phone call with the owner I knew this was the place for me. I have suggested Main Street Dance to many of my friends and they are as equally thrilled. The first thing people usually ask me is why do I like Main Street Dance? I say there are many reasons but these are my top reasons.......
-Maria- Branchburg, NJ
- Main Street Dance is one of the most professionally run studios. There is someone who can always answer your questions. They return your calls and emails very quickly. We get emails and updates so we know at all times what is going on and what we need to do.
- Main Street Dance truly cares about each individual. They ask about your child, see their ability and help you decide what dance path your child should take. There are more than enough classes to have your child explore all sorts of dance. Your child gets an evaluation for each class which tells you their strengths, their weaknesses and their suggested path for future classes.
- My children love to go to dance!!! There is never a fight that they have to get ready for dance. In fact they come home from school and put their dance clothes on right away because they want to get going.
- Main Street Dance appreciates you. At the end of the year they had a picnic to thank the parents and students. They truly do believe each individual is important.
- Main Street Dance takes an interest in the things that interest their students other than dance. For example many of those that dance are also scouts. Main Street Dance purchased a box of cookies from each dancer that was a scout. They wanted to support the dancers and their efforts in Scouts which helps girls in so many ways.
- Main Street Dance is like a family----They care about you and your child. They want to see your child succeed and enjoy dance. Once you start at Main Street Dance you will realize what a gem and treasure it truly is.
My daughter Angelina has been dancing with Main Street dance for 4 years now. She started when she was 3 years old in the ballet/tap combo class and did not like tap! Now it is her favorite she takes a full ballet and full tap class. I chose Main Street dance for her because she was a shy child and I liked the small class sizes. When she first started she cried because of the tap but the teachers let her just watch with ears covered. They did everything to make her more comfortable because she did like dancing but this was new for her. She also has a awesome piano teacher who is really great at keeping her interested! I would highly recommend this school to all of her friends!-Michelle Basilone- Manville, NJ
I started taking my daughter Sofie to the toddler music class when she was 20 months old, and she absolutely loved it! She's learned so many songs and has made lots of friends who she looks forward to seeing every Wednesday. It was also was a great way for me to connect with other moms. Once she turned 2 years old we enrolled her in a Song and Dance class (ages 2-3). It's her favorite place to go!!! The school is in a great location in Somerset County and I really like the new location. Ms. Julie is very helpful and caring. If I ever had a concern about my daughter's behavior (she is 2 after all...) she responded to my emails right away and was very helpful and positive.-Amy Capista- Manville, NJ
"My daughter, Sasha, has been taking dance for 6 years and loves her teachers. I've seen how dance class has helped her become a more outgoing, confident child. My other daughter, Kat,started taking guitar lessons last year at Main Street Dance and Music and she really enjoys it. The staff provides a fun and supportive environment for children to learn dance and music."-Christine Sokoloski- Manville, NJ
My two girls love dancing at Main Street Music & Dance! I love the small class sizes and that it's affordable with discounts like "Twice As Nice! The teachers make every effort to work with her customers. It's a great little studio with fantastic teachers!-Jennifer Esposito- Hillsborough, NJ
"We have been with Main Street Dance for 3 years - my daughter has gained so much confidence and coordination in this non-competitive setting. As a parent, I appreciate the always-prompt response I get whenever I have a question or concern, and we love the small group settings where my daughter always receives personal instruction geared at her developmental level. It keeps us coming back."Marcie Chasse- Somerset, NJ